→ Update: Jan 28, 2021 ∞
- I cleared out over half of my address book contact. Pared down over 500 to about 200. Most people I haven’t contacted in any form in many years.
- Next Wednesday is my daughter’s 100th day of (nearly all) in person kindergarten.
- The baby has a very large and angry molar incoming.
- I set foot inside a public library for the first time since last February. Almost a full year. That might be the thing I’ve missed the most during the pandemic.
- I started a second play of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, this time on the Switch. It is still an amazing game and a revelation of excitement and quietude of exploration and nature.