TV My Kids Enjoy
It is starting to feel as if my youngest boy will become the TV hound of the family. Even though he’s not yet 2 years old, he seems to receive more enjoyment from TV shows than anyone else in our family. Could be his tiny-ness, yes - I guess time and age will tell.
Here are our top 11 (in no particular order) and where to find them. There’s nothing particular revelatory or obscure here - just what they happen to like at the moment.
- Tumble Leaf (Prime Video)
- Lego ELVES (Netflix)
- PJ Masks (Netflix)
- Sheriff Callie’s Wild West (Disney JR)
- Spirit: Riding FREE (Netflix)
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood (Prime Video/PBS)
- Little Einsteins (Disney JR)
- Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir (Netflix)
- Creative Galaxy (Prime Video)
- Adventure Time (Cartoon Network, Hulu)
- Curious George (PBS, Hulu)